Product Name: Procaine
Synonyms: 2-(Diethylamino)ethyl 4-aminobenzoate;2-(Diethylamino)ethyl p-aminobenzoate;2-(diethylamino)ethylp-aminobenzoate;2-diethylaminoethyl4-aminobenzoate;2-Diethylaminoethylester kyseliny p-aminobenzoove;2-diethylaminoethylesterkyselinyp-aminobenzoove;2-diethylaminoethylp-aminobenzoate;4-Aminobenzoic acid diethylaminoethyl ester
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Usage: Inhibitor of sodium channel
The primary use for procaine is as a topical anaesthetic.Procaine is used less frequently today since more effective (and hypoallergenic) alternatives such as lidocaine (Xylocaine) exist. Like other local anesthetics (such as mepivacaine, and prilocaine), procaine is a vasodilator, and is often coadministered with epinephrine for the purpose of vasoconstriction.
1. Procaine HCl is a local anesthetic drug of the amino ester group. It is used primarily to reduce the pain of intramuscular injection of penicillin, and it is also used in dentistry. Owing to the ubiquity of the trade name Novocain, in some regions procaine is referred to generically as novocaine. It acts mainly by being a sodium channel blocker.Today it is used therapeutically in some countries due to its sympatholytic, anti-inflammatory, perfusion enhancing, and mood enhancing effects.
2. Procaine HCl is indicated for the production of local or regional analgesia and anesthesia by local infiltration and peripheral nerve block techniques.
3. Application of procaine leads to the depression of neuronal activity. The depression causes the nervous system to become hypersensitive producing restlessness and shaking, leading to minor to severe convulsions. Studies on animals have shown the use of procaine led to the increase of dopamine and serotonin levels in the brain.Other issues may occur because of varying individual tolerance to procaine dosage. Nervousness and dizziness can arise from the excitation of the central nervous system, which may lead to respiratory failure if overdosed. Procaine may also induce weakening of the myocardium leading to cardiac arrest.
4. Procaine can also cause allergic reactions causing the individuals to have problems with breathing, rashes, and swelling. Allergic reactions to procaine are usually not in response to procaine itself, but to its metabolite PABA. About one in 3000 people have an atypical form of pseudocholinesterase, which does not hydrolyze ester anesthetics such as procaine, resulting in a prolonged period of high levels of the anesthetic in the blood and increased toxicity.
|Testosterone Sustanon 250
|Turinabol (4-Chlorotestosterone acetate)
|Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)
|Nandrolone Phenypropionate (Durabolin)
|Boldenone Undecylenate (Equipoise)
|Superdrol Powder (methyl-drostanolone)
|Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix H/Revalor-H)
|Trenbolone Enanthate (parabolan)
|Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate
|7-keto DHEA (7-oxo DHEA)
|Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan)
|Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex)
1, High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2, Fast and safe delivery
1) Parcel can be sent out within 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
3, We have clients throughout the world.
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.